Monday, January 7, 2013

Sharped look

A few weeks ago I made a bold look on one of my friends. Very defined lines, bold colours, more of a futuristic look.
At first I didn't know what to do , how to play with her face but looking at her features and realising the fact that she has a very thin face and the bones are very visible I chose to emphasize on this rather than softening them,and this is the result!





The products that I used are:
Face -foundation MAC studio sculpt nc25
         -powder  The Body Shop All in one face base 04
         -concealer MAC studio finish nw20
         -cheeks- Make Up Forever Sculpting kit 
                     -Guerlain Terracotta Light 03 Brunettes
Eyes-Sleek MakeUp palette Acid 570 The center color (orange )
       - Fraulein palette (was my friend's palette so I don't know the number or the name) the yellow colour
       -and for the red I have used a lip pencil that i covered with red blush 
Lips-A dark blue lip liner I don't know where is it from
      -Innisfree Lipstick a peachy red (the lipstick doen't have the label anymore)
      -In the center of the lip I've applied just a bit of the same orange I've put on the lids
Lashes-Maybelline One by one
          -False eyelashes Elise

On her forehead I've put one of the statement necklaces I have, cause I considered it would make her look more "from the future".
I really hope you liked it.I am waiting for you feedback, stay tunned for the next post. :*



No comments:

Post a Comment