Monday, January 7, 2013

A new look

I was looking for some inspiration today, for something very wasy to reproduce and I found a magazine with a make up that I liked and never did on my face. Because I have blue eyes , I always tried to stay away from blue eyeshadows and pencils. The result was ok.
I don't know if I mentioned, I do not consider myself an expert, I still have to do tons of work in order to call myself that way, but I am trying to discover new things, to approach new techniques, new colours.
I will post the pictures and write down the products that I used.

I tried to give volume to the center of the face and to the cheekbones by applying a highlighting powder (I will mention the brand in the list of products)












I contured the eyes with a blue eyeliner I applied it even on the eye rim, then smudged the lines and applied blue eyeshadow on top. On the lid I have put a jumbo pencil, white one and applied white eyeshadow over it.
On the outer corner of the eye I've put a shade of highlighter











Products:
Face -foundation MAC studio sculpt nc25
         -powder  The Body Shop All in one face base 04
         -concealer MAC studio finish nw20
         -highlighting powder NYX loose powder sexy shimmer 04
         -cheeks Make Up Forever Scultping kit
Eyes- eye pencil NYX Electric blue
        -eyeshadow KIKO 86
        -jumbo pencil NYX Milk
        - eyeshadow of the outer corner was a shade of the Sleek MakeUp Glo Face&Body             highlighter(2nd from the top)
Lips-Sleek lipstick Cherry790
      -center of the lip Yves Saint Laurent  Le orange 13
Eyes-Maybelline One by one and MAC False lashes extreme black

I hope you liked it, stay tunned for the next one! :*


No comments:

Post a Comment