Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bucharest fashion week LOOK

 Thanks to the classes I am taking, I had the chance to go to the fashion week here in Romania, and to do make up for the models. It was my first time to step in such a world. I had the chance to see what's going on backstage, to work with the models, and on top of that to practice, practice, practice. It was very hard work because we had to stand for almost 12 hours, with breaks obviously, but it was an amazing experience. I will share with you make up that I did and try to explain it a bit for you.
What I did mainly was smokey eyes. This is what the designers want for their presentations.I will make more posts with different make up looks from fashion week.

   This is the first step of the make up, and the team didn't know how the make up was supposed to look like. After we did this make up on the models, they sent them back to make it more obvious.

Basically what we did, was to put red on the upper eyelid, over the green , and to blend it in.































The same girl, on the catwalk.



































I hope you like it. Stay tuned for the next one! X

1 comment: