Tuesday, January 8, 2013

night out look

  Hello again, I am so excited to see how the number of views on my blog is going up.Yuppie :D!
Today I tough about contouring the face, I searched for my favorite contouring picture, but after I finished that part I started adding colour , so I decided that today's post will be another type of make up. I promise I will post the contouring as soon as possible.
  So as I sad earlier, I started with a very contoured face, and I worked more on the eyes.

The first step is to contour the lid with a brown eyeliner, so that you can make the eye look bigger. My advice is to go with the pencil right under that bone (the eye arch). After that apply a darker eyeshadow. I used BUSTED from Naked II palette for that area.In the middle I've put HALF BAKED from the same palette and on the inner corner I've applied 128 from KIKO. On the arch The same 128.

This is the final result


I forgot to mention that I used the jumbo pencil from NYX -Milk on the eye rim, and some false eyelashes.
The blusher is actually a Shimmering Bronzing Powder medium shade from SEPHORA.

The lips were first covered with foundation and then contoured. The last step was applying a transparent lip gloss.




I really hoope you liked it, I am trying my best to inspire you girls.
Stay tunned for the next post:*



2 comments:

  1. this make up is amazing and I really love her eyebrows!

    www.livinginthepinkbubble.com

    ReplyDelete